Streaminghouse Pty Ltd ABN: 27 624 897 105 operates http://www.nimbler.com.au/. This page outlines how and why we need to collect and retain your personal information, and how we handle, protect, use and disclose that personal information.
1. Collection of information
We need to collect, retain and use information about you, including your personal information, to provide you with services and do business with you. Generally, this information is collected directly from you but we may collect information about you that is publicly available, for example from public registers or social media, or made available by third parties. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number.
We may also need to collect payment information from you, including credit card or direct debit information, and we collect and retain information about your ongoing storage and payment history.
2. Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics and whether you have accessed or been referred to us via a third party site. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site and this may affect our ability to provide you with services.
3. Purpose of collection
We need to collect information from you for a variety of purposes including to do business with you. These purposes including:
- To establish your identity
- To be able to contact you during the time of the relationship
- To provide you with information about your account, including billing and provision of notices
- To provide you with information about our business and related entities, including promotions
- To be able to answer questions from you about your account and our services
- To manage our risk, including enable us to undertake a search of any relevant credit history
- To undertake appropriate searches, including a Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) search, in the event that your account goes into default
- To cooperate with enquiries from government and law enforcement bodies and comply with our legal obligations
- To enforce our agreement with you.
We may disclose any information we have about you including your personal information as is reasonable necessary or as is permitted by law, including but not limited to the following:
- our employees, including temp or externally contracted staff
- service providers engaged by us, such as data storage, IT, software management and financial services
- third parties engaged to perform specific functions within our business,
- government departments
- law enforcement agencies, including the police
- liquidators, administrators or other persons appointed to administer your financial affairs
- debt collection services
- agents for any of the above.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
We may share your information with our related entities. We will not share your contact details with third party enterprises, and will never sell your personal information or contact details. If you wish to opt out of direct marketing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Business Transaction
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Links To Other Sites
Streaminghouse has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
We keep your information provided to us in electronic form. We take steps to secure this from misuse, loss, unauthorised modification, unauthorised disclosure and access. We employ restricted access to hard files, and other security measures including password protected computers and internet firewalls. We take reasonable care when engaging third parties to provide services to us where those service may necessitate the third party handling your information, including data storage, file destruction, enforcement of the agreement in any way and debt collection.
10. Accuracy of information we hold about you, your right to access and your right to correct
You may view and correct your personal information by giving us reasonable notice in writing that you wish to view your personal information. To correct inaccurate information we hold about you, you may advise us in writing that your personal information is not correct and provide us with written corrections.
11. Website Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Our website may also utilise other third party analytics software to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.