Streaminghouse is one of Australia’s fastest growing livestreaming production companies and we are looking for a future leader with streaming experience to spearhead our growth. This position combines your BDM skills and industry experience, with your technical skills to expand this business into new market areas and guide a growing team ensuring all projects are managed successfully and quality events are produced.
This role will initially cover all aspects of our live streaming operation, from lead response, quoting, scoping, planning, videography/streaming, pre- and post-production editing, to mentoring staff. It will be a challenging and rewarding role for the right person.
Communication skills will be paramount as you will deal with clients from all walks of life, suppliers, and staff. Your leadership skills will assist you guiding the team through this fast-growing period and ensuring we set up strong processes for our growing team. It will be a hands-on role and will require you to fully engage with clients, suppliers, staff, and third-party vendors.
The role reports to the Managing Director and offers enormous career opportunity. Streaminghouse has achieved its growth in the marketplace with a unique offering of livestreaming consultancy, strategy, web production and marketing support for its client base – which boasts names like Adobe, Macquarie University, Leaseplan, the European Union and more.
Job Title: Live Streaming Business Development Manager
- Lead capture, scoping and quoting livestream events.
- Provide technical direction for the planning and execution of livestream events.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to add value to our livestreams.
- Develop relationships with 3rd party vendors and manage the vendor through the duration of a project.
- Be able to step in and out of various roles for events
- Take on and further develop the live streaming workflow for the live event life cycle.
- Communicate and enforce Streaminghouse standards, creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves.
- Manage technical resources within budget and client support schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality, high impact services to clients.
- Significant experience in livestream production,
- Significant understanding of IP networks,
- Experience in a broadcast environment,
- Experience with live video encoding hardware,
- Deep understanding of video codecs,
- Deep understanding of live video delivery systems,
- Project management skills,
- Business development skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Self-starter and team player
The company is open to remote working preference however travel is a large part of the job. While our HQ is in Newcastle, we service clients Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Commercially competitive package available for the right person.
Please send your CV and application via the Contact Us form on this site. All applications will be treated in full commercial confidence.